Gallery Hunting Boomerang
Authentic hand painted Range of gallery hunting Australian Aboriginal boomerangs, hand painted by local Aboriginal artist Leonie Roser.
This boomerang is not meant to be thrown, it is a gallery (wall hung) gift.
This gorgeous wooden boomerang has unique solid black body markings at each end of the boomerang and a kangaroo painted in different colours in the middle.
It is hand painted by local Aboriginal artist Leonie Roser using traditional painting techniques.
If you are looking for an iconic gift from Australia, then this Aboriginal boomerang is sure to impress. The perfect flatness for posting or slipping into your suitcase as a little piece of Aussie culture.
- 22 inches in length
- Please note that every piece is hand painted, no two boomerangs are the same and designs can differ from the one shown
- The art work on the boomerangs represents traditional Aboriginal art designs
- Each boomerang is hand painted by an Aboriginal artist using acrylic paint with a resin finish
- 100% Australian made
- 100% Australian native timbers
- Each symbol has a meaning
Kiss the Boomerang guarantee that all products are genuine handcrafted by Australian Aboriginals.
A extensive range of Aboriginal hand painted emu eggs, art work and pottery can be found at our sister site Kiss the Kangaroo